AW139 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Center, JSC HeliVert
(Certificate #2021140291 dated 25.08.2014)
AW139 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Center (MRO Center) was established to ensure smooth operation of AW139 helicopters of both Russian and Italian manufacture.
MRO Center is certified by Russian aviation authorities (Certificate #2021140291 dated 25.08.2014) and approved by AgustaWestland for the following works:
- Line maintenance including repair, minor failures rectification, components replacement;
- Base maintenance up to 1200hrs / 4 yrs check, including engine replacement, repair, workshop tests, troubleshooting and repair of components.
HeliVert MRO Center has qualified, certified personnel that was trained in Italy; necessary equipment, spare parts and consumables to perform abovementioned works. HeliVert MRO Center has all required facilities for high-quality prompt maintenance works on AW139 helicopters.
«Opening of our own maintenance center for AW139 helicopters is a consequent development step of our enterprise, - said General Director of JSC HeliVert Alexander Kuznetsov. - Ability to perform high-quality maintenance gives us new competitive advantages and allows us to provide the most convenient conditions to operators of our helicopters.»
MRO Center of JSC HeliVert:
- Has FAP-145 certificate for maintenance of AW139 up to 1200hrs / 4 yrs check;
- Is approved by Leonardo S.p.A Helicopter Division;
- Is able to perform maintenance of 3 helicopters simultaneously;
- Has permanent staff of highly-qualified engineers and technicians from Russia and Italy;
- Based on OEM full cycle assembly line of AW139 helicopters.